Flex 2 Has Muscle!

I've been working with Flex 2 from Macromedia/Adobe ("Macro-Dobe"?), recently as we embark on another project at Convoq, and I have to say it's really very impressive -- it's really matured since the last time I saw it. It's got bells whistles, and ...well, muscle.

Unfortunately, I can't show you or discuss the details of what we're working on, but suffice to say it's gonna be impressive if everything falls into place as planned. I will try and squeeze out some examples when I get some spare time though. In the interim, I'll post a few juicy links here... and I'll post more as time permits, and as I find 'em. These should keep you busy for a while though. ;-)

+ Related links:
Flex 2 SDK, Adobe Flex Builder 2 (An Eclipse based IDE for Flex application development), Flex 2 Component Explorer, Flex 2 Style Explorer, flex.org, FlexDaddy.info, Much Ado About Something***, Live Relection by Jason/Calm In The Chaos, FlashGuru, Flash Magazine, Moock.org's MoockBlog, and Google Search Results.

No comments:

Post a Comment