Well, here goes nothing...
Lots of bloggers post their "Seven Things you probably didn't know about me" and other cool memes and lists, so I took a few minutes (about 27 minutes actually) and thought of a few of my own. After thinking of a few things about me, I realized that my life is a little more exciting than I originally thought it was, so I figured I'd share these little-known facts about me with all of you folks out there.
1) My avatar actually looks like me and I made it myself when I was supposed to be working (for a previous employer) but decided to do something "productive" instead.
2) I have two size 11 feet, but I can squeeze into a size 10-1/2 if I'm in a bind.
3) I used to read voraciously. I've read letters "B" through "S", and "U" through "Z" of Webster's Dictionary and much of the Encyclopedia Britannica. Yes, I have.
4) I have worn contact lenses for more than 30 years, rarely clean them or even take them out and I've only had a problem once.
5) I'm not great with math but I really love to count things, and I used to be a fantastic spellar.
6) There is a very high probability that I will be late for work tomorrow even though I value punctuality.
Hmmn. I could only think of six things about me, sorry.
UPDATE: Monday, January 7, 2008 - 7:13 AM
7) Ok, here is one more which makes seven: Elmo is my favorite Sesame Street character.
UPDATE: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 - 7:31 AM
* Bonus Item: I just thought of another one... I can read upside-down and backwards! ;-)