More Mega-Web2.0

I just stumbled across this one go2web20.net -- it's a really nice amalgamation of Web2.0 sites. I have a handful of other ones from the other day, but they're bookmarked on my work laptop (I know, I'm working to get my del.icio.us account going again, I'm actually working on the 500+ bookmarks I just sucked into it right now). I will get to it though, and hopefully have something worthy of posting.

In the meantime, open your ears, and put your wallet back in your pocket -- check out jamendo
"On jamendo, the artists distribute their music under Creative Commons licenses. In a nutshell, they allow you to download, remix and share their music freely. It's a "Some rights reserved" agreement, perfectly suited for the new century.

These new rules make jamendo able to use the new powerful means of digital distribution like Peer-to-Peer networks such as BitTorrent or eMule to legally distribute albums at near-zero cost...

On jamendo you can freely download music from all genres, write your own reviews, and participate..."

No comments:

Post a Comment