CSS: Show me the love...

Okay, I can't help myself from posting this. You may have gone down this path, as I have all too frequently: circular and/or dead edits in environments (e.g. like blogger templates) where it really doesn't matter what you're trying to accomplish with your CSS -- it just ain't gonna work the way you wan it to, and you will without doubt simply burn time away.

This isn't just a typical time-sink, this one is actually physically painful due to frustration, headaches, poor posture from long hours in a bad chair... Computers should always work for humans and not the other way around. More on this topic some other time. Where's the love?

UPDATE Friday July 28, 2006: This was not meant as a "Dvoraked" perspective (or rant) on the pros/cons of CSS, it's use, or current confromance of different user agents... I think it was just late, and I was very tired -- I'm not really sure what my point was anyway, but I felt better after writing the post.

+ Other posts: Molly E. Holzschlag, Dvorak's Article - Why CSS Bugs Me (him, not me!) - not sure what his point is either...

No comments:

Post a Comment